License keys are available on the Broadcom Support Portal. Once authenticated with a valid Site ID, you can download products that you are entitled to and generate new license keys.
Important: Before you begin
Before you can generate and download license keys, you must have a valid Site ID and upgrade your account.
- Obtain a Broadcom Site ID
- Create a Basic User Account
- Build your Profile to unlock additional services
To access license keys
With a valid Site ID, follow these steps to generate and download your license keys from the My Entitlements page:
- Log in to the Broadcom Support Portal.
- In the upper-right corner, select the appropriate product division by clicking the drop-down adjacent to your login name:
Agile Operations Software
Cyber Security Software
Payment Security Software
Brocade Storage Networking
- In the left menu, click My Entitlements.
- In the search box, search by product name, serial number (Symantec), Site ID, or keyword. Or, for entitled products, expand the Site Name, Site ID, or drop-down arrow.
- Click the Entitlement Details tab to go to the License page.
In addition to the Contract Status, Start Date, and End Date, you have the following options on the License page.
- Click on the Licenses icon.
- Under Active Keys > Action, click the download icon.
Keys are either downloaded or generated, depending on the product you've selected.
CA product licenses
For CA products, the Licensing section will display one of the following options:
- Download License - For products where machine details are not required.
- Enter Machine Details - For products requiring machine details in order to generate a license file.
- No Key Required - For products where the latest release is keyless.
- Case Number - For products where manual keys were generated and emailed to Shipping Contact of the Contract.
Entitlement records may expand to multiple lines if there are inactive/expired records for the entitlement – the dates and status will indicate which record is active.
Symantec product licenses
For products such as Symantec Endpoint Protection, Data Loss Prevention, and others.
- Legacy Symantec Products - You can retrieve an existing key by clicking the Download icon; a new key will not be generated.
- Older Symantec Products - License keys for older Symantec products may not be available. If the product is still supported, contact Customer Support.
- Symantec Network Protection Products - The same tabs from MySymantec were replicated in the Broadcom portal, including Download License, Software Add On, Swap, Upgrade, and Credentials.
SaaS product licenses
Once your Saas product is provisioned, Broadcom sends a separate email with the required links and license information.
Unable to find my licenses on the Support Portal
There could be multiple reasons for the license not showing up on the Broadcom Support Portal "My Entitlements" page.
Renew expired license keys
To renew, extend, or purchase new licenses, please contact Sales or your Account Manager.
You can also purchase licenses through Broadcom authorized distributors and partners in your region or country. Find a partner using the Partner Locator.