This article will guide you on how to navigate regarding your associated entitlements/contracts and also in reference to downloading software and licenses.
Where can I find my CA and Symantec licenses?
How to get my product licenses?
How to download my licenses?
All customer entitlements have been migrated to the Broadcom Support Portal, where users will have the ability to authenticate to the portal, download products and generate new license keys. The following section covers the Entitlement View experience and capabilities within the Broadcom Support Portal.
What is Different?
Entitlements, product downloads and license keys can be located within the My Entitlements page of the Broadcom Support Portal.
Once logged in, customers can:
TO ACCESS THE MY ENTITLEMENTS VIEW:
2. Select a business unit: Symantec Enterprise Security, Enterprise Software or Mainframe Software.
3. Click on the My Entitlement tile.
4. Search by Product Name, Serial Number (Symantec), Site ID or by keyword. To access PLA License, please refer to the My PLA Entitlements guide.
5. Apart from the contract status, start date and end date, there are following different options available on the page.
1. Contract details: Will display the contract details.
2. Download: For Software Downloads, select the Download icon. For details on the full software downloads experience please refer to the Product Downloads.
3. License: For License keys and appliance management, select the License icon
6. To get the license file, click on license icon. Keys are either downloaded or generated based upon the product.
CA Product Licenses:
For CA products, the license section will display one of the following options:
Known Issues: Entitlement records may expand to multiple lines if there are inactive/expired records for the entitlement – the dates and status will indicate which record is active
Symantec Product Licenses:
1. For Legacy Symantec products, customers can retrieve the existing key by selecting the Download The download will retrieve the existing key – a new key will not be generated
2. For older Symantec products, the license key may not be available. If the product is still supported, the key may be obtained from Customer Support.
3. For Symantec Network Protection products, the same tabs from MySymantec were replicated in the Broadcom portal: Download License, Software Add On, Swap, Upgrade, and Credentials.
If you need any assistance, please contact customer care team by initiating a chat on the Support Portal.