Cannot log in to the Support Portal
Note: Broadcom’s authentication service provider URL has changed as on March 14, 2021, to: login.broadcom.com
User is not registered to the portal
To login to the Support Portal, You will need to be registered user of Broadcom. You may follow the instructions in link for self registration. To check your Broadcom account status, use the chatbot on the Account Self Service page: https://portal.broadcom.com/web/customers/chatbot
FAQs for Account Self Service Help
- My account is showing my registration was not submitted.
The email you are checking is not registered. Please register your account at https://portal.broadcom.com/web/guest/registration.
- I did not receive my verification code/Activation Email.
Make sure the email address is correct. Check your spam/junk folder or corporate spam folder. If you still did not get the email, make sure that emails from *.broadcom.com and *.sso.broadcom.com are allowed from your IT admin.
- Account is showing as registration not approved.
Your account may still be under review if your email domain doesn't match or your company site id has existing Site Admin to approve the access. Please allow 3 business days for the registration to be approved.
User is active but unable to login
- One of the reasons why you can't log in is due to the password issue. We will suggest you to please reset your password at this link. For help with password reset, please see the article How to reset my password on Broadcom support portal?
- Another reason for the log in issue can be due to the browser. We would recommend to clear caches and cookies of your browser and try again.
NOTE: All browsers are supported by the portal, recommended a latest version of browser for better performance.
User account is Inactive/Email Domain no longer in use
If your account status shows as inactive as per the link https://portal.broadcom.com/web/customers/chatbot, suggest you to call our Broadcom Customer Care for assistance.
User is an SSO/IDP User
For Federated Single-Sign On (SSO) Customers. click here for instruction to change the URL(if still using old URL avagoext.broadcom.net).
If the issue still persists, please contact the Customer Care Team by submitting a question using Customer Care Webform. You can also use our Virtual Chat in the lower-right corner of the Customer Support website.
Note: You may click here to keep up-to-date during the maintenance/Downtime of Support portal.