How do I do a Clean Uninstall of the Clarity Microsoft Project (MSP) Interface?
Releases: All Supported Releases
Component: Clarity Microsoft Project Integration
Below are the steps to do a clean uninstall:
1. Uninstall the following components from Control Panel (if there are any duplicates of any of the components delete those as well):
2. Clean out the Registry:
Please note that some of the keys may not exist; also, deleting each key will correctly delete all of their sub keys.
3. Go to Add/Remove Programs again and check that there is no trace left of the products that you have removed in step 1
4. Delete the following folders if they are still listed:
Please note that the folder location is dependent on where the MSP Interface was installed:
5. Clean out Visual Basic:
(That is asking if you want to export the files, which is not needed)
6. Verify the correct Trust Center Setting is set:
7. Reinstall the MSP Interface.
8. If using a proxy, reenter the Proxy Host and Proxy Port in the setup window in MSP. See the steps to renter proxy details found in KB: KB000072865