Learn how to raise, create or open a case with Broadcom Support, and manage your cases.
- Raise / open / create a case with Broadcom support.
- Case creation on the Wolken case management portal
- Downloading case information in PDF or Word format
- Before Opening or Viewing Cases - You need to register and have access to a valid Support Site ID. Processing may take up to 48 hours if access requires approvals to the company's Site for which you are requesting access.
- To Avoid Delays and Expedite Processing - We strongly recommend registering using your corporate email domain. If registering to a company site that is not your own, please provide the name and contact person at the company that can provide approval for your access. Once registered, you can begin using your Broadcom Support online account.
IMPORTANT: Disable pop-up blockers for support.broadcom.com to ensure that the Case Management Portal launches successfully. If you are unable to disable pop-up blockers, go to https://ca-broadcom.wolkenservicedesk.com/wolken-support/home