How do I open a Support Case ?
How to create a Case with Broadcom Support?
How to create a Technical case?
Before you can open or view a support case using Broadcom Support Online, you will need to register and have access to a valid Support Site ID. Processing may take up to 48 hours if access requires approvals to the company's Site for which you are requesting access. To avoid delays and expedite processing it is strongly recommended to register using your corporate email domain. If registering to a company site that is not your own, please provide name and contact person at company that can provide approval for your access. Once registered you can begin using your Support Online account.
2. Once you are logged in, select the appropriate product division:
3. Click on Case management:
Once you click on Case management, you will see the following options available on the Home page of the Case Management System screen.
Note: Once the Subject field is completed, a knowledge base pop-up will appear listing search results based on the Product & Subject details
c. Refine the search using the search box, Advanced Search, Filters and Sorting options as needed
d. If a relevant article is found that addresses the case concern, click “I found the answer, Cancel Case” to close the case submission workflow. To return to the case submission workflow click “Still need help, Create Case”.
e. Click the tool tips icon for search tips and the ability to customize your search results page
Managing an Existing Case
To manage an existing support case:
1. Open the case from the My Open Cases, My Cases or All Cases tab
2. Select the appropriate button to perform a variety of actions on the case including:
• Add Comment
• File attachment
• Download PDF
• Download Word
• Raise Management Concern
3. Users have the ability to edit the Severity, Business Impact and Alternate Contact Details by clicking the pencil icon.
4. The Unified History, Comments, Knowledge and Related Content tabs at the bottom of the case record.
If you have any questions or need more details about the case management, please refer our Case Management FAQ guide.