When I'm in a project and I try to open my scheduler in Microsoft Project (MS Project/MSP), nothing happens.
I notice one or more of the below symptoms:
- The MSP plugin/ CA Clarity Addin in MSP is showing as inactive.
- The CA Clarity/PPM Integration tab is not visible / CA PPM Integration tag not available
- 'caclarityaddin' gets unloaded / ribbon is gone every time MSP is launched
- Because the integration tab is not available, unable to perform options such as save plan back to Clarity
To Verify if the addin is inactive (versus disabled):
- In MSP, go to File->Options
- Click on 'Add-Ins' on the left hand menu
- Check the Inactive Application Add-ins section on the right hand side
- If the Clarity Add-In is listed in the inactive section review the Resolution steps of this article