Broadcom Service Status
As a trusted advisor to our customers, our service status site provides transparency around service availability and performance for Broadcom.
By subscribing through the Broadcom Service Status website, you can be notified of service interruptions and receive proactive maintenance notifications to Broadcom's software products, in a single view, without authenticating through a portal.
The status websites have been designed to be responsive, and are broken down per product and component, with three statuses:
- Operational: Service and components are running without issues.
- Degraded/Outage: Our service(s) is currently experiencing some issues impacting customers.
- Under Maintenance: Service and components are currently under scheduled maintenance.
There are four ways to receive notifications:
- Email - Get email notifications whenever Broadcom creates or updates an incident/maintenance.
- SMS - Get SMS notifications whenever Broadcom creates or resolves an incident.
- Slack - Get notifications in Slack for all incidents/maintenance.
- Microsoft Teams - Get notifications in Microsoft Teams for all incidents/maintenance.
This article covers managing your subscriptions via SMS.
If you do not already have subscriptions setup, please first setup your subscriptions by following the steps in this article.