- DX Platform to ServiceNow integration is not working: how to recreate the NIM to ServiceNow configuration
- We are not using the Default ServiceNow field mapping: how to update the NIM to ServiceNow configuration
DX Platform 2x
1) If not already done, create a NIM route to access the NIM UI:
DX Platform - How to create a NIM route to access the NIM UI?
2) Select your Tenant MDR, for example: (ServiceNow(SN<your-tenant-id>))
3) Backup the existing settings:
Copy all property values as you need this information to recreate the configuration for your tenant.
4) Click "Delete
5) Click on the "ServiceNow(ServiceNow)"
6) Click "Clone" and provide new instance name = SN<Your-TenantID> (remove the special characters)
NOTE: To list your tenant(s) details, use : http(s)://es.<router-hostname>/ao_tenants_1_1/_search?size=200&pretty
7) Set URL and ServiceNowClientURL = ServiceNow URL and enter the password, click "Save and Test"
8) (OPTIONAL) Apply your customizations
- Click "Customization"
- Select your "SN<Your-TenantID>"
A table with all fields mapping will be displayed
- Update the fields are required
For example, if your ServiceNow has been configured to handle "incidents status" using "incident_state" servicenow field, then proceed to update it as below:
9) Disable and enable the current DX OI > ServiceNow configuration
Go to Settings > Channels > ServiceNow, then:
- Disable, click save
- Enable, click save
10) Try creating the ticket and verify the ServiceNow integration
DX AIOPs - Troubleshooting, Common Issues and Best Practices