- Manual & automatic creation of ServiceNow incidents is not working.
- No error in the incidentmanagement and nim pods logs
- Nothing has changed in the existing ServiceNow channel configuration
- When clicking in the TEST option from the Settings > Channel > ServiceNow page, I received the message: "ITSM Test successful"
DX Operational Intelligence 1.3.x, 20.x
DX Application Performance Management 11.x, 20.x
1) Create a route to NIM Service as documented here:
DX OI - Nim Troubleshooting
2) Select your Tenant MDR, for example: (ServiceNow(SN<your-tenant-id>))
3) Backup the existing settings:
Copy all property values as you need this information to recreate the configuration for your tenant.
4) Click "Delete
5) Click on the "ServiceNow(ServiceNow)"
6) Click "Clone" and provide new instance name = SN<Your-TenantID> (remove the special characters)
NOTE: To list your tenant(s) details, use : http(s)://es.<router-hostname>/ao_tenants_1_1/_search?size=200&pretty
7) Set URL and ServiceNowClientURL = ServiceNow URL and enter the password, click "Save and Test"
8) Disable and enable the current ServiceNow configuration
Go to Settings > Channels > ServiceNow, then:
- Disable, click save
- Enable, click save
9) Try creating the ticket and verify the ServiceNow integration
DX AIOPs - Troubleshooting, Common Issues and Best Practices