CABI has been successfully deployed following the documentation but the following issues are observed:
- For UIM releases up to 20.3.2, Data Access Error is observed in Operator Console Home Page (or) when Groups tab is selected. This happens for both admin and non admin users:
- For UIM releases 20.3.3 and higher, when we run report from Operator Console (path: Reports tab -> Select a report -> Run a report), the CABI page opens asking for login details (this should not happen, the CABI page should auto login). This happens for both admin and non admin users::
Change in the default browser behavior as to how cookies will be sent in first and third party contexts
Release : 9.x, 20.x and higher
Component : UIM - OPERATOR CONSOLE
- Officially Microsoft Edge (and/or) Google Chrome releases 91 are not compatible with UIM 20.3.x, only the following browsers are compatible with UIM 20.3.x
- The following procedure is for Windows Edge release 91, however the procedure for Chrome release 91 should also remain same
- The user would need "Administrator Privilege" permission to perform the changes
1. Right Click the Microsoft Edge browser shortcut, click on Properties:
2. In the Target window, assuming Microsoft Edge has been installed in the default folder (i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)), add the following information ahead of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe
The new line should now look like:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe" --disable-features=SameSiteByDefaultCookies,CookiesWithoutSameSiteMustBeSecure,schemefulsamesite
3. Click on Apply as shown above
4. You would now see the following dialog, click on Continue:
5. Verify the new changes have taken place, click on OK:
6. Restart the browser, relaunch the Operator Console, the above mentioned issues should now be taken care of
1(a). In Chrome browser type the following in the Address Bar: chrome://flags/
1(b). In Edge browser type the following in the Address Bar: edge://flags/
2. In Flags search box type 'samesite'
3. Three settings will appear on the page
4. In their corresponding dropdown boxes select the value as Disabled:
5. Restart the browser, relaunch the Operator Console, the above mentioned issues should now be taken care of
- The following procedure is demonstrated for Google Chrome browser, however the procedure for Microsoft Edge should remain similar
1(a). In Chrome browser type the following in the Address Bar: chrome://settings/privacy
1(b). In Edge browser type the following in the Address Bar: edge://settings/content
2. Click on "Cookies and Other Site Data" as seen here:
4. On the popup that appears, check the box for "including third-party cookies on this site"
5. in the "Site" field, enter the IP address of the Operator Console robot (http://188.8.131.52/)
6. Repeat this process, adding the FQDN of the Operator Console robot. (http://name.fqdn.com)
7. Repeat this two more times, once for the IP and once for the FQDN of the CABI robot.
- you may have to add http:// and https:// URLs separately (again for both FQDN and IP address) if you are using HTTPS in your environment.