Download Symantec software
You can download Symantec software and tools, retrieve license keys, and activate your product here on the Broadcom Support Portal.
Customers with a support contract
- On the Broadcom Support Portal, go to the Broadcom Download Center.
- Log in using your myBroadcom account.
- In the search box, search for your product by name, or browse the list of products.
- Click the product you are looking for. The Product Download page opens.
- In the Release Column, select the version you want to download.
- Click Download to download immediately, or click FTP to see additional options for downloading through FTP.
Note: You can also see additional tools and downloads by clicking the product name.
- Activate your software product by applying the license key within the product console. Consult your product documentation for specific instructions to apply the license file manually.
Customers without a support contract
To purchase a current version of a Symantec product, locate a Broadcom Partner.
Download Protection Suite Enterprise Edition and Endpoint Encryption bundles
Both Protection Suite and Endpoint Encryption are bundles; therefore, you must select the solution specific version of each product to download the different solutions available under each of those bundles.
Protection Suite Enterprise Edition
To download Protection Suite Enterprise Edition product(s):
- Endpoint Protection - select 14.x options
- Messaging Gateway - select 10.x options
- Mail Security For Microsoft Exchange - select 7.x options
Next, under Products, click Protection Suite Enterprise Edition to view the available download options:
To download Endpoint Encryption product(s):
- Encryption Management Server/Gateway Email Encryption - select 3.4.2 or 10.x options
- Endpoint Encryption - select 11.x options
- Drive Encryption - select 10.x options
Next, under Products, click Endpoint Encryption to view the available download options:
Download Endpoint Protection client-only patches and release notes
Download Symantec virus definitions
You can automatically download the latest definitions in-product, through LiveUpdate. You can also manually download and update definitions.
Download Symantec tools
- CleanWipe - Symantec software removal tool
- SymDiag - Symantec Diagnostic Tool that identifies common issues and gathers data/logs for support-assisted troubleshooting.