1. Delete the project from the computer in the following locations:
- Take a backup of any projects if still on the machine (the mpp and xmls can be moved to a different location)
- Delete from the mpp (and xml - if new driver) associated with the project from the Default Save location.
- If the project has external dependencies, check for the tempstumendpoint file, and if it's there delete that file
- If the project has any subprojects, delete those as well
- Delete the project from the registry:
- Go to Start->Regedit
- Navigate to hkcurrentUser\Software\Niku\Schedulers\MPPLookup (Click on the MPPLookup folder, and delete the ID associated with the project
2. If on 14.x MSP New Driver or higher, check to make sure the user has the latest supported Microsoft Project update installed.
See KB: 11553 for more details on MSP Security update support.
3. Check the MSP Settings for new projects to make sure they match the required/recommended settings.