ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Flush Clarity server cache
Article ID: 98199
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
How do you refresh / flush the Clarity server cache?
Both Clarity On Premise and SaaS
Steps to clear / flush the Clarity Server cache:
- Log in to Clarity application as an admin user
- Modify the URL field to: https://<server>/niku/nu#action:security.caches
- From the Caches tab, Select all by clicking the Select All button
- Click the Flush All button
- Log out & Log in back to check if the problem persists
- There is no need to repeat this on each server in cluster, flushing cache should remove the application cache across all servers.
- After a cache flush, some users may see a slightly slower performance the first time navigating in Clarity. This will happen only to the very first user opening each action until the cache is built