CA Identity ManagerCA Identity GovernanceCA Identity Portal
If the number of pending notifications is too high and they are of no importance, there is a way of clearing the database of all notifications at once. This can be done by running : dxemptydb < HOSTNAME-impd-notify>
How to run dxemptydb on Virtual Appliance 14.x , Linux Environment ?
Virtual Appliance, Linux
1. Connect to VApp Linux console by using Putty.exe
2. Once logged on linux console execute the following command :
su - dsa
3. Execute the following command :
you will see something like the following
idm-userstore-router-caim-srv-01 started UserStore_userstore-01 started ca-prov-srv-01-impd-main started ca-prov-srv-01-impd-co started ca-prov-srv-01-impd-inc started ca-prov-srv-01-impd-notify stopped ca-prov-srv-01-imps-router started
4. stop notification in Provisioning Manager dxserver stop ca-prov-srv-01-impd-notify 5. Clearing the database of all notifications at once dxemptydb ca-prov-srv-01-impd-notify
you should see: "Successfully created"
6. dxserver start ca-prov-srv-01-impd-notify
you should see : ca-prov-srv-01-impd-notify starting .. ca-prov-srv-01-impd-notify started 4. type exit and enter 5. check the activity on etanotify log /opt/CA/IdentityManager/ProvisioningServer/logs
Note: Be sure to stop and restart the Provisioning Server service so that the container objects in the notify DSA get recreated. You should also connect to the notify DSA on port 20404 to verify the newly created container object has the objectclass=eTDomainComponent