Unable to see the Sybase probe after importing from archive.
Sybase Probe shows in red even after security validation.
It would happen when Sybase client is not installed on the robot for remote monitoring and not followed the prerequisites.
UIM: 8.31, 8.4, 8.42 and 8.47OS: Sybase probe supported platforms
Need to follow below steps on the machine where you would like to deploy the Sybase probe.
1. Please make sure to install Sybase client.
2. Open the controller configuration (Right click on Controller probe and click on 'Configuration').
3. Under "Setup" tab, select 'Environment' Options.
4. Add the following environment variables.
Note: Need to change the paths as per the platform and installation path. (Example given for Windows).
<Please see attached file for image>src="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0150c000004AKEQAA4" alt="sybase.jpg" width="425" height="300">
5. Click on Apply and restart the robot.
6. Then deploy the Sybase probe.
The following article lists the number of queries used by sybase probe.