Release : 20.3
Steps to resolve this issue :
1. Find the cs_id of non-working robot
select * from cm_computer_system where name='robotname'
2. Find the list of devices associated with this computer system
select * from cm_device where cs_id=3538
From the results of above query, we found that the controller entry was missing in the cm_device table for cs_id=3538
3. Find out the robot details :
select * from cm_nimbus_robot where robot='robotname'
4. Now copy the dev_id from the above result and search the dev_id in cm_device table :
select * from cm_device where dev_id='device_id'
5. Search the dev_id in cm_blacklist_device table :
select * from cm_blacklist_device where dev_id='device_id'
Found the dev_id in blacklist table.
6. Unblacklist the device from blacklist table by executing discovery_server callback :
unblacklist_devices (pass the bl_id as parameter from the above query)
7. Execute below callbacks from controller probe of the selected robot to clear the niscache and reset device id :
8. Now execute resync_device_cache callback from discovery_server probe :
resync_device_cache (pass the comma separated cs_id as parameter for non-working robots)
9. Now execute below query and verify that metrics are stored in cm tables or not :
select ci_metric_id from CM_CONFIGURATION_ITEM_METRIC where ci_id in (select ci_id from cm_configuration_item where dev_id in (select dev_id from cm_device where cs_id=1))
10. Now login to OC and check the metrics.