Learn how to upgrade a profile for additional services.
Helpful References and Guides:
New Registrations, Click Here
Existing User: Upgrade Access/Build Profile
1. Log in to Broadcom Support Portal at https://support.broadcom.com/
2. Go to ‘Build your profile’ page to upgrade your access or Select My Profile under your Name Drop Down
3. Click on ‘Yes, I want to Build My profile’ to unlock additional services
4. Select Brocade Storage Networking to display the required fields
5. Select the desired access type:
Important Note: A serial number with valid Brocade Support entitlement is only required for "Customer Access".
When selecting Customer Access, a serial number field is visible and enabled for verification:
6. Complete the form with address fields and click on Submit.
7. Review all of the details provided and click Confirm and Continue. If you need to edit any details, click Edit Response.
You have now successfully submitted a request to upgrade your profile/access. Click Close.
NOTE: Please allow 24 business hours for processing.