: If you've already registered and want to get access to a Site ID to access Case Management, Downloads, or Licenses, please read How to get access to a Support Site ID.
If you are a new user and brought Broadcom Software products, the first thing to do is to create a Broadcom profile so that you could take advantage of many exclusive online resources Broadcom has to offer. To create a Broadcom Account, please follow the following steps:
1. Go to support.broadcom.com, click the "Login" button and then "Register".
2. Enter your email address and click Next.
3. You will get a verification code in your inbox. Emails will come from a broadcom.com email. If you have not received the code, please check your spam, junk, or corporate spam (if applicable) for the email. If you still have not received the email, please speak with your email administrator to ensure emails from *broadcom.com are whitelisted as the email could be blocked.
Once you have the verification code, enter it in the text box and click Verify.
4. Next, fill out some basic information. Please note, that the company selection is only known Broadcom accounts to better align your profile to an existing account. If there is not a matching company based on your email domain, the form will allow you to manually enter a company name. This does not determine anything with getting access to products on the support portal. After this section is complete, click the Next button.
6. After submitting, you will get a validation screen and another email will be sent your email account to finish the registration process.
7. You will receive an email to activate your account. The email will be titled "Broadcom Inc - Welcome to Broadcom Single Signon" and from [email protected]"
. If you did not receive this email, please check spam, junk, or corporate spam (if applicable). If you still not get this email, please ensure that *@broadcom.com and *@sso.broadcom.com email addresses are whitelisted from your email administrator. Open the email and click the "Activate SSO Account" link. Also note, that this token will expire in 1 day if the account is not activated. If you need to generate another activation email, please use our Broadcom Self Service Bot
8. Fill out the activation form by setting your password and other security settings. After complete click "Create my Account
6. You will now be able to login to support.broadcom.com using your email address and password.
After your Broadcom account is created, you will be able to access the support.broadcom.com but you won't be able to access support applications like Case Management, Downloads, and Licensing until you upgrade your account by getting access to a Support Site ID. The Support Site ID ties your account to your entitled products which allows you to access these products on the support applications. Without a Site ID, we can not determine what products you are entitled to or licensed. After completing the registration process, please read "How to get access to a Support Site ID
" article to help getting your account set up.
Related ArticlesHow to get access to a Support Site ID