Patch 10.8.0-293 was released on November 17, 2022. This patch for Messaging Gateway 10.8.0 addresses the following issues:
- Alerts are sent to the administrator daily regarding the 'tmagent' process.
- In some cases, after upgrading to 10.8.0, the quarantine present on the Control Center is marked as 'inactive'.
- An error appears in the BrightmailLog.log any time the administrator adds a new quarantine folder.
- In some cases, the administrator is unable to save changes to the customer-specific URL category settings.
- In some cases, the administrator is unable activate up policy sharing.
- If the online help is accessed more than once from a given screen of the Control Center, without reloading the Control Center, it will fail.