- Grafana graph interval setting
- Need for monitoring governance
nas and alarm_enrichment are working as designed and queue backups are being cleared efficiently.
Monitoring governance should be taken into consideration.
- Implement means/methods of reducing unnecessary or 'high frequency' alarm noise.
- Improve the decommissioning process for robots.
- Reduce monitoring interval frequency when and where appropriate.
- Review and follow this KB Article listed below to help eliminate/reduce robot inactive alarms:
What is the time interval or delay for a Robot inactive alert?
How to use a nas preprocessing rule to prevent updates to the transactionlog.db and nas_transaction_log