After upgrade to 16.0.2,when grid-updating or creating a new project or its subobject custom object instance, the UI error appears:
Error 500 - Internal Server Error. The Server could not retrieve the document due to server-configuration or the other technical problem. Contact your administrator
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an MVL attribute on Project Object. You can use the lookup ID :- LOOKUP_SEC_RESMGR for simplicity. Let's call this "Test MVL"
- Create a Lookup Attribute on Project Object. You can use the same lookup as number 1. Let's call this "Test Lookup"
- Create a String Attribute on "Project Financial Properties" Object. Let's call this "Test Attribute Fin"
- Create a Process on Project Object which is auto-start enabled on Update. Save it.
- Now Click on Set Condition to Open the Process Condition Builder
- Here we have to Build conditions for few of the attributes as listed below.
- Project Name. build condition of Project Name = "xyz"
- Manager. add the condition using OR as Manager != Previous value of Manager
- Finish. add the condition using OR as Finish != Previous Value of Finish.
- Baseline Finish. add the condition using OR as Baseline Finish != Previous value of Baseline Finish
- Created By. add the condition using OR as Created by != Previous value of Created By
- Last Updated By. add the condition using OR as Last Updated by != Previous value of Last Updated By.
- Test MVL. Add the condition using OR as Test MVL = select 1 or 2 values from the lookup.
- Page Layout. Add the condition using OR as Page Layout = Select a constant value from the lookup.
- Test Attribute Fin. Add the condition using OR as Test Attribute Fin != Previous Value of Test Attribute Fin
- Resultant Condition looks something like this
- project.name == "xyz" || ( project.manager_id != project.manager_id__oldValue ) || project.schedule_finish != project.schedule_finish__oldValue || project.baseline_finish != project.baseline_finish__oldValue || project.created_by != project.created_by__oldValue || project.updated_by != project.updated_by__oldValue || ( mvLookup( project.z_test_attr_mvl, "LOOKUP_SEC_RESMGR", 5033053, "EQUALS" ) || mvLookup( project.z_test_attr_mvl, "LOOKUP_SEC_RESMGR", 5033052, "EQUALS" ) ) || ( project.page_layout == lookup("LOOKUP_PROJECT_PAGE_LAYOUT", 5104440) ) || project.z_test_attr1 != project.z_test_attr1__oldValue
- Save the Conditions and Validate the Process.
- Go to a Project and Save.
Expected Results: Project or its sub object instances should get saved upon changes.
Actual Results:- Error 500 - Internal Server Error. The Server could not retrieve the document due to server-configuration or the other technical problem. Contact your administrator is thrown.
Below are the logs generated in app ca.log
WARN 2022-05-18 06:48:08,399 [http-nio-8080-exec-2] com.niku (clarity:admin:session:odf.subObjectUpdate) SQL message: ERROR: missing FROM-clause entry for table "t0"
Caused by: com.niku.union.persistence.PersistenceException:
SQL error code: 0
Error message: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
INSERT INTO NMS_MESSAGES (
ID, TOPIC, MESSAGE_CODE, OBJECT_ID, OBJECT_CODE, USER_ID,
MESSAGE_TYPE_CODE, MESSAGE, SEND_DATE, EXPIRATION_DATE,
CREATED_DATE, CREATED_BY, LAST_UPDATED_DATE, LAST_UPDATED_BY)
VALUES ( ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ? )
For ON Premise SQL Server Customers we see something like
SQL Exception with error code : 4104 message: [CA Clarity][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]The multi-part identifier "t0.id" could not be bound.]