ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
CARA offline agents windows agents not reachable
Article ID: 238359
CA Release Automation - Release Operations Center (Nolio)
Many windows servers are showing their agent is offline in the CARA dashboard.
Release : 6.7
Component : CA RELEASE AUTOMATION AGENT
The agent was unreachable because the execution server it reports to was not connecting properly with the management server. To fix this problem we:
- Cleared caches on the execution server (using the steps from CA Release Automation Clean up and Troubleshooting best practices).
- Force the management server to reconnect to the execution server.
- In the ROC -> Administration -> Agent Management -> Execution Servers -> For the Execution server in question:
- change activemq port to an invalid value (61611)
- change activemq port to the valid value (61616)
- wait for a few seconds for the management server to attempt a reconnect.