Performance Issue. View with Group By significantly slower in Staffing workspace with Per Period Metrics enabled, returns in many minutes vs few seconds without Group By or without Per Period Metrics.
Steps to Reproduce:
- On a large dataset, with admin user
- Connect to Modern UX - Staffing workspace
- Create few views that return at least 50k or records, 100 per page
Basic View - contains only OOTB basic fields such as Resource name, Project Name etc.
Basic View with Group By on Resource Name
- Now add Per Period Metrics - Allocation , 12 months, with Grand Totals, test the timings
View with Per Period Metrics Allocation
View with Per Period Metrics Allocation and Group by Resource Name
- Now add Per Period Metrics - Remaining Availability, 12 months, with Grand Totals, test the timings
View with Per Period Metrics Allocation and Remaining Availability
View with Per Period Metrics Allocation and Remaining Availability and Group by Resource
Expected Results: Group by should not cause a very significant slowdown in performance.
Actual Results: The Group By views return in multiple minutes vs few seconds without the Group By.