When using a custom calendar that has workdays being Sunday thru Thursday, the duration changes when exporting a project to MSP.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new calendar having 8 hour workdays between Sunday - Thursday (Friday and Saturdays are non-workdays)
2. Create a project in Clarity
3. Export this project to MSP
4. Change the Project calendar to the new calendar created in Step 1
5. Create a 5 day duration task with dates starting on Sunday and ending on a Thursday (example: 1/10/2020 - 1/14/2020)
6. Save the project back to Clarity
7. Confirm that Clarity also shows the task as having the same dates and a duration of 5 days
8. Re-export the project to MSP
Expected Results: The task has the same start and finish date, and the duration remains at 5 days.
Actual Results: The task dates have changed, and the duration is now 4 days.
Caused by DE59383
Release : 15.9
Component : CA PPM MICROSOFT PROJECT (MSP)
DE59383 is under review by engineering for a resolution.
1. Assign a dummy assignment OR
2. Make the task be Fixed Duration