SUMMARY: New UX Allows Locked Project to be Opened in Read-Write Mode in MSP/OWB
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project with at least one task dependency
2. Login as User1 and export the project to MSP/OWB (in Read-Write mode)
3. Notice how Classic UI shows the project as 'Locked by: User1'
4. Have another user login as User2 and go to this project in the New UX
5. Go to the Task List module and attempt to export the project to Microsoft Project or Open Workbench
Expected Results: The option to open the project in 'Microsoft Project Read-Write'(or OWB) is not available since the project is locked.
Actual Results: The option to open the project in 'Microsoft Project Read-Write' (or OWB) is available and selecting it open the project in MSP/OWB. Once the project opens, it is noted that the predecessor and successor columns are blank. If User1 releases the lock on the project and User2 does not notice that the depedencies are not included in the file and is to save the project back to Clarity, the task depedencies are deleted from Clarity as well. Note that if the project was opened by User2 as Read Only, the task predecessors and successors do appear on the project mpp.
Workaround: currently there is no workarounds as unlock/lock feature is not available in NEW UX