ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Clarity is down after we changed our Certificate
Article ID: 199413
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity services appear to be stopped after trying to upload a new certificate on our end.
- Steps are required on the SaaS side to apply the certificate on the SaaS side.
- A case is required to be opened prior to the certificate being changed on the customer side.
- (48 hours or more prior to the certificate being changed)
Release : All Supported Releases
Component : CA PPM SAAS SECURITY INTEGRATION
To have the certificate updated, open a case with Broadcom support providing the following details:
- The Environment URL's on which the Certificate has to be updated.
- Contact Details of a person who could be contacted while the certificate is being updated.
- A copy of the certificate that needs to be updated attached to the Broadcom Support case.
- PSC (Primary Support Contact) Approval for the downtime and approved scheduled time frame
- We require 48 hours of lead time to schedule this activity
- 2 hours of downtime is needed to complete the configuration.
See also 11390 - Clarity SaaS prerequisites for SSO Certificate update for Single Sign On