This article explains how to send a Daily Status Email to a PGP Universal Server administrator. The status email can be configured to be sent daily or immediately to any administrator.
The Daily Status Email includes:
- Software version number
- Length of time the PGP Universal Server has been running
- Warnings. For example, that there is a software update available
- Data backup failures
- Security. For example, failed administration login attempts and excessive PGP Universal Web Messenger login failures
- Statistics. For example, messages processed, encrypted, decrypted, in queue, and pending email address exclusions
- License information.
To send a status email:
- Login to the PGP Universal Server admin interface.
- Click System > Administrators.
- Select the desired administrator. The Administrator Settings are displayed.
- Enter an email address for the administrator and place a checkmark next to Send Daily Status Email.
- Click Save to update the user’s settings.
NOTE: To test or send an immediate status email, click Send Status Now.