Download the core file from your Edge SWG or ASG appliance
- Browse to https://<ip.address.of.edgeswg>:8082/CM/Core_image
- On Edge SWG units, you will have an HTML table with the following information:
- Time | Version | Hardware Exception | Software Exception | Page Fault Address | Process
- The memory dumps will be ordered from newest to oldest.
- In the table to the right beyond the Process column, see Details; Minicontext (file_size); Context (file_size); Full (file_size).
- Download the file the support engineer asks you to get.
- If this is a restart, generally you will be asked for the full memory core, if available.
- Once the file has been downloaded, do not rename it.
To upload the core, you can refer to the article below (you can upload the 'Memory core' and 'Contexts' directly from Edge SWG to the Service Request/Support Case):
Upload files to Broadcom Support Portal