After upgrade I cannot open any probe configuration with Admin Console.
Error received is: Unable to Read configuration / Configuration was unable to be retrieved. Server Replied: CA UIM SERVER - Page Not found
(server replied with xml)
Release : 9.2.0, 20.1, 20.3
Component : UIM - ADMIN_CONSOLE
- Suspect Admin Console install
Try the following steps:
1) stop the admin console wasp
2) increase log level to 5 and logsize to 20000
3) redeploy (to the adminconsole wasp robot) the following probes in their latest version in the archive:
4) restart the robot where the admin console wasp is (if it's your primary hub restart the primary hub)
5) start the wasp Now Try to open a probe config.
If you still have the same error please log a support case and add the following information: wasp.log adminconsole.log mps.log
If it works, set the loglevel back to what it previously was in the wasp.
Article title: Admin console for probe SNMPCollector not able to open, Error Code: PPM 012
Article title: mon config service PPM-020 when trying to configure probe
Article title: Unable to manage/configure sqlserver probe from Admin Console