ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
OData Credentials failing with Invalid User ID or Password error
Article ID: 128019
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
Errors / Issues that may be seen when not being able to connect to OData:
This can happen if a second instance of the Refresh OData Model Job is kicked off while one is running. Additional preventive measures:
- The Refresh OData Model job should only be run after any new objects / attributes are created and included in the DWH.
- After the object / attributes are created and included in the DWH, run the full load DWH job once, followed by the Load DWH Access Rights job, and then followed by the Refresh OData Model Job.
- Ensure that when the full load DWH is running that your automation scripts that consume the API are not actually consuming while this job is in motion.
- When a database is refreshed and the source instance did not had the ODATA but destination had it. Example Test is getting refreshed with production and production did not had ODATA and Test has ODATA
- SaaS/On Demand environments
- Release: All Supported Releases
- Component: OData
Please contact Broadcom support for assistance with below step:
- De-register and then re-register OData service.
Check also KB: OData Error "Invalid user Id or Password" prior to opening a case in case this is an issue with the user that needs updating.