The following error appears when attaching a file to xFlow ticket:
IMS1001-File extension .XXX is either upload prohibited or it does not match the content type application/XXX."
There are two possible causes for this error:
1. The file extensions is not allowed in xFlow.
2. The extension does not match the content type of the file.
Service Desk Manager 14.1 and later
xFlow 14.1 and later
For cause 1:
Add the extension to the allowed list:
1. Log into Service Desk as an Administrator and go to > Administration tab >Flow Analyst Interface > General
2. Open attachments.allowed-content-types > Edit
3. Add the extension and MIME type.
Example: To add .rar files:
Where .rar is the extension and application/x-rar-compressed is the MIME Type.
List of MIME Types can be found in the link bellow.
For cause 2:
Change the extension to the right one, so it does not fail when verifying the extension.