IIS Generic plug-in does not respond if there is large number of connections and end user authentication fails.
To address the IIS Generic plug-in being unresponsive, you must do the following:
1. Go to the IIS Generic plug-in installed machine.
2. Extract the Symantec_VIP_IIS_Generic_Patch.zip file into a temporary folder. This writes the file vsradiusclientimpl.dll to the temporary directory.
3. Stop Internet Information Services (IIS).
4. Back up the vsradiusclientimpl.dll file from the C:\Windows\System32\ folder and replace it with the one extracted to the temporary folder in step 2.
5. Start Internet Information Services (IIS).
If there are any issues with the update that you performed, do the following to roll-back to a previously working configuration.
1. Stop Internet Information Services.
2. Restore the backup version of vsradiusclientimpl.dll to C:\Windows\System32\ folder.
3. Start Internet Information Services.