Site Servers only publishing HTTP code bases, not publishing HTTPS
Article ID: 164923
Management Platform (Formerly known as Notification Server)
Site Servers only publishing HTTP code bases, not publishing HTTPS. In the Package server settings it is set to only publish HTTPS code bases.
The checkbox to deselect publishing HTTP code bases is not respected. (defect)
This issue is fixed in 8.1 Release Update (RU)1. Upgrade to resolve the issue using DOC10474. If the upgrade fails, workaround this issue by following below steps:
- Log onto the SMP Server with the Application Identity account.
- Browse to: \Program Files\Altiris\Notification Server\Bin\tools.
- Execute NSConfigurator.exe with administrative privileges.
- In the Search field in the upper right, type "Generate" and click Search.
- In the results, click on the Show for the Name: GenerateNSHTTPCodebases.
- Uncheck the "Enabled" Value and click Save.