If Prevention policy (minimum agent version 6.0) is created using a Policy Builder wizard after MySQL application is discovered from Windows agent, the policy contains an application rule mapped to an incorrect sandbox, results in an error.
Issue occurs if you are upgrading from Data Center Security: Server Advanced 6.6 MP1 or earlier to Data Center Security: Server Advanced 6.7 MP1.
"Policy Translation Failed:
policy=MySQL;In sdcss_updater_ps; <map pset="1;basic_ps"1
1. Log on to Data Center Security: Server Advanced Java console.
2. Open the new Windows prevention policy created using the policy builder.
3. Navigate to Application Rules.
4. Select MySQL application rule and open it for editing.
5. Double-click on the program path, and update the path as follows:
6. Click OK.
7. Apply the updated policy to an agent.