If you have installed NSX 6.2.4 with limited default license, and if you want to use the AV service, then you must perform the following steps before registering vCenter Server and NSX Manager with Data Center Security Management Server using the Unified Management Console.
To enable AV service in NSX 6.2.4 with default limited license
1. In the computer where Management Server (server.exe) is installed, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Data Center Security Server\Server\tomcat\conf
2. Open the sis-server.properties configuration file.
3. Add the following command at the end of the file.
4. Restart the Symantec Data Center Security Server Manager service.
Note: GNTP is not supported with NSX 6.2.4 default limited license.
5. Go to Unified Management Console > Server > Policies > Virtual Machine > Guest Network Protection, and select the Network Security Policy and click Unpublish.