Multiple spam messages from a given spam wave arrive at a domain protected by Email Security.cloud. You seek steps to prevent further occurrences.
There are multiple known causes for messages from a given spam wave to arrive:
1. Check AntiSpam settings.
2. Export message to .msg format.
3. Check message with the Anti-Spam Tool in the Client portal.
4. If the Anti-Spam Tool in the Client portal indicates that the message is spam, the message is now detected and no further action is required for that message.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until you have at least five (5) messages that need further action.
6. Pack five or more samples which are less than five (5) days old into a .zip archive.
7. Open a case in the Client portal and attach the .zip archive to the case.