Though the MSS Portal has a separate option to include Authorized Scanners, if you need to bulk import these, then please follow this solution below as an alternative.
Note: Please refer to the portal guide in the portal downloads section: Symantec MSS Portal Users Guide page 103
1. First, be sure that the file you intend to upload is in .csv format. Saving a spreadsheet as .csv is the most common method of conversion. Once this is done, proceed with the next step.
2. On the Assets page, click the Manage Assets Selection list in the upper right and select Import/Export Assets.
3. On the Import Assets window, note the check box labeled Delete assets not contained in this import. Checking this box will overwrite all your registered assets and remove from the portal any assets that are not in the upload file.
4. If you want to see your asset import history, click the View Import History button. Click Ok to close the window.
5. If you do have previous assets imported in the Portal, select Export Existing Assets.
6. Open the file you just downloaded and add the new assets list you want to include as Authorized Scanners.
You can find further details on how to populate the spreadsheet in the Instructions option below Export Existing Assets.
7. Click Browse to locate the .csv file you want to upload. Click the file name and then click Open.
8. Click Upload.
1. In the Assets page, click the View Import History button.
2. Click Ok to close the window.