Notification emails from SW portal have a hard coded email id of the sender as [email protected]
Pointfix for this issue is attached for the version 7.5 Sp1 HF5.
Fix is aimed to add possibility to change hard coded email id from SW portal
Installed SMP 7.5 SP1 HF5
Installed Software Management Solution 7.5 SP1 HF5
HOW TO INSTALL THIS POINTFIX
1. Log in as administrator
2. Retrieve files from the archive to the NS hard drive.
3. Click on PFinstaller.exe
4. Click install files button
5. Create new registry string value key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Altiris\eXpress\SoftwarePortal
String Value name: 'NotificationsSender' Value data: desired email address
HOW TO UNINSTALL THIS POINTFIX
1. Make sure that Backup subfolder is located in PFinstaller directory
2. Execute PFInstaller.exe with administrative privileges (right-click > Run as administrator).
3. Accept UAC (User Account Control) prompt, select Uninstall Files.