During the Installation or Upgrade of Symantec Endpoint Encryption v 11.0.1 you receive an error: "Save failed for Web Server Configuration due to invalid data. Enter valid data."
1. Verify the correct Internet Information Services roles, features, and tools have been enabled.
For further information on the Prerequisite Server Roles, Features and Tools please refer to http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO101921
2. Launch Internet Information Services Manager and verify the SEE web site exists under site.
3. Uninstall the Symantec Endpoint Encryption Management Server and then reinstall it.
If the error persists:
1. Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Encryption Management Server
2. Remove Internet Information Services roles and features from Windows Server
3. Add required Internet Information Services roles and features to the Windows Server following the information provided at this link: http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO101921
4. Then reinstall Symantec Endpoint Encryption Management Server
If this error still persists then please Contact Symantec Encryption Technical Support and create a ticket for a Support Representative to help resolve this issue.