The document will explain how to generate and add new Detection Server certificates using SSLkeytool.
To generate new Detection Server certificates:
1. Log on to the Enforce Server computer using the "protect" user account that you created during Symantec Data Loss Prevention installation.
If you are not able to login as the protect user and get the following error, then perform the steps given in the link Remote desktop connection "The local policy of this system does not permit you to logon interactively"
2 From a command window: go to the <InstallDir\Protect\bin> directory where the sslkeytool utility is stored.
3 Create a directory in which you will store the new detection server certificate files. For example:
4. Run the SSLkeytool using the following command
sslkeytool.exe -genkey -dir=C:SymantecDLP\Protect\bin\new_certificates
Now at this time there will be 2 new certificates created in the c:\Vontu\Protect\bin\new_certificates directory - One for the Enforce and the other one for the detection server
For Example: enforce.Thu_Jul_21_18_15_24_GMT+05_30_2017.sslKeyStore
5. Copy each new certificate file to the <InstallDir\Protect\keystore> directory on the appropriate server.
6. Delete or secure any additional copies of the certificate files to prevent unauthorized access to the generated keys.
7. Restart the Vontu Monitor service on each Detection Server to use the new certificate file.
8. Restart the Vontu Services on Enforce to start using the new key.