Failed to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\CCS\Reporting and Analytics\DPS\Windows\Cache\<Domain_Name>.mdb
Unrecognized database Format. <Unable to read from or write to the database>.
Please follow this procedure on CCS Manager box.
1. Close CCS Console
2. Stop CCS Manager Service on CCS Manager.
3. Move the <DomainName>.MDB file from the given path to some other location.
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\CCS\Reporting and Analytics\DPS\control\Windows\Cache)
4. Start CCS Manager service and Data Processing Service.
5. Launch CCS console.
6. Run the same job once again.
7. During the job run, a new <Domain>.mdb file will automatically be created and job will finish successfully.