Symantec Corporation has acknowledged that the above-mentioned issue is present in version 3.2.x of PGP Universal Server. Symantec Corporation is committed to product quality and satisfied customers.
There are currently no plans to address this issue by way of a hotfix or Maintenance Pack in the current versions of the software at the present time. This issue may be resolved in a future major revision of the software at a later time. However, this particular issue is not currently scheduled for any release.
1. Login to PGP Universal Server using putty (SSH Login).
2. Verify that server has been upgraded successfully by checking update logs located at /var/log/ovid.
3. In the log, you will find an error "Failed to start apache."
4. Type command pgpsysconf --apache.
5. Try to login to PGP Server Web Console.