4) If needed, reinstall SCSP Server as described in "Begin re-installation of the SCSP Manager, making sure to select TOMCAT only" section from HOWTO42154 article (steps 9 to 14 should not be required).
Otherwise, start "Symantec Critical System Protection Server" service.
Situation C - SCSP server database needs to be completely rebuilt
1) Reinstall SCSP Management Server choosing to recreate the database schema, using previous SCSP Server install settings
2) Stop "Symantec Critical System Protection Server" service
3) Restore SCSP Server database backup over the new database created in previous step
4) Replace all certificate files and server.xml by the ones you backup previously (below are default paths on 32bit system):
C:\Program Files\Symantec\Critical System Protection\Server\agent-cert.ssl
C:\Program Files\Symantec\Critical System Protection\Server\server-cert.ssl
C:\Program Files\Symantec\Critical System Protection\Server\ui-cert.ssl
C:\Program Files\Symantec\Critical System Protection\Server\tomcat\conf\server.xml
5) If any database account needs to be re-created, you can find their configuration above, and use as well "sp_change_users_login" (see above for more details).
scsp_ops password can be then set appropriately in SQL Server Management Studio by following steps 9 to 13 from HOWTO42154 article.
6) Start "Symantec Critical System Protection Server" service