By default users cannot upload files to document library which are bigger than 10 MB.
404 - File or directory not found or
404.13 - The request filtering module is configured to deny a request that exceeds the request content length.
IIS limits the upload file size by default to 30000000 bytes which is approximately 28.6 MB. This can also be caused by a size restriction by the SMTP server configuration.
Modify web.config file in ProcessManager Folder as described in article TECH159821!
1. Install Request Filtering role to your Web Server IIS.
2. Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
3. In the Connections pane click on Default Web Site.
4. In the Home pane, double-click Request Filtering.
5. Click Edit Feature Settings... in the Actions pane.
6. Increase Maximum allowed content length (Bytes) Click Ok. The default value is 30000000 which is approximately 28.6MB.
7. In the Connections pane click on ProcessManager application and verify that settings are the same as in Default Web Site (steps 5-7).
8. It is recommended to Restart IIS.
More information regarding ASP.NET and IIS Request Limits:
IIS Request Limits: http://www.iis.net/ConfigReference/system.webServer/security/requestFiltering/requestLimits
You may also need to review your SMTP server configuration and see if there is a file or attachment size limitation.
ServiceDesk 7.1 SP1 and 7.5