Steps to reproduce:
1. Install WebMatrix on either XP or Win7 and reboot (If Symantec Workspace Virtualization (SWV) 6.3.2065 or later is installed, deactivate and delete all layers prior to installing WebMatrix). http://www.microsoft.com/web/webmatrix/
2. If SWV 6.3.2065 or later wasn't already installed, install it including its reboot.
3. Opening WebMatrix will causes its Quick Start page to load.
4. Select the template option from the Quick Start page.
5. If the templates page doesn't open then you have reproduced the issue.
6. If it does open, select a template and start using the product, as it should eventually hang.
7. If it doesn't, close it, close the Quick Start page, import an empty layer and start using the product, as it should eventually hang.
7. If that doesn't reproduce the issue, import an application layer and start using the product, as it should eventually hang.
Unknown at this time.
Symantec development are currently investigating this issue and hope to have it addressed in our next major release of SWV.
Windows XP and 7 32Bit.
SWV 6.3.2065 and later