How to assign the same user credentials in RMS Credential Database to several target systems in bv-Control for UNIX
In order to register several Unix systems in RMS using the same user account to collect data from targets, please follow these steps:
1. Open bv-Control for Unix >> Configuration Wizard >> Agentless Servers
2. Import >> Click on the ellipsis button [...] and indicate the path to the file in .CSV format, which is containing IP addresses of the added hosts >> Add >> Next
3. In the option: Agentless Servers please mark (using CTRL) all needed hosts and click on [ >> ]
4. There is a prompt for user and password, which after adding clicking OK will be added to credentials database.
5. Click Next . A Status Message is displayed listing added systems and the registration is successful.