The AClient or DAgent has been installed successfully.
The agent status in the task bar shows a running status. In the client settings of the agent the correct Hostname\IP and port for the Deployment Server is entered.
But the client machine does not show up in the Deployment Console.
• Check if a client with the same network card (NIC) already exists.
- common issue with Notebooks using and sharing Docking Stations
- NIC has been replaced; but client is still in the console under former MAC address.
• Check if a client with the same host name or GUID already exists.
• If client has more than one NIC check for all this MAC addresses in the console.
• Check for former client entries in the console.
Further things to check: