How to transfer Host groups from one SEPM site to another.
1. In SEPM go to POLICIES tab
2. Choose "Policy Components"
3. "Host Groups" and select the host group you want to export.
4. Under TASKS option you can then "Export the Host Group"
5. On the other SEPM go to the same directory and choose option "Import a Host Group"
If a Firewall Policy uses a pre-configured host group, that Host Group information will be exported when the Firewall policy is exported.
If there are no Firewall Policies that use a host group:
1. Edit an existing Firewall Policy (or create a new one)
2. Choose Rules and add a blank rule.
3. Double click the field in the Hosts column to edit
4. Place a check next to the Host Group you want to export and click OK at the bottom, and OK again on the Firewall Rules screen.
5. Right click the policy and export. When this policy is imported on to another manager, the Host Groups will populate with the data from the other manager.