Decrypt a disk with an Additional Decryption Key (ADK)
Article ID: 153607
This article details decrypting a disk using an ADK that was added to the Use Access List.
Use the following steps to decrypt a disk using an ADK:
- Remove the encrypted hard disk from the computer and attach the disk to another computer with PGP Desktop installed.
- Import the ADK keypair (Private & Public key) to PGP Desktop.
- Open PGP Desktop
- Click PGP Disk and select Encrypt Whole Disk or Partition.
- Select the disk to decrypt and click the Decrypt button.
- When prompted, type the passphrase for the ADK key. The disk begins decrypting.