Unable to launch Control Compliance Suite (CCS) 10.0 Reporting and Analytics console
Unable to launch console. Details: Error occurred while downloading application configuration file
Service Principal Name (SPN) not registered for service account running the Application server service
Follow these steps on the machine where Application Server is installed:
1. Browse to the folder: <Installation drive>\Program files\Symantec\CCS\ReportingandAnalytics\Application Server
2. Double click CCSSPNUTIL.exe
3. Click on 'Scan for users with duplicate SPNs'.
4. Remove any duplicate entries
5. Click on Add SPN
6. Add the SPN for the user account under whose context the Application server service is running
7. Tick the check box against Application server, Directory server and Web portal as necessary in the next window and click OK.
8. Close the utility window and restart the Application server, directory server and DPS services.
9. Re-Launch the console.
Product version: CCS10.0
OS: Windows server 2003 Std. SP2