Occurs when running Control Compliance Suite (CCS) for Windows queries.
WARNING: Incorrect use of the Windows registry editor may prevent the operating system from functioning properly. Special care should be taken when making changes to the Windows registry. Registry modifications should only be performed by people with experience using the registry editor. It is recommended that a complete backup of the registry and workstation be made prior to making any registry changes. For more information on backing up the Windows Server 2003 registry, view the Microsoft KB article 326216 at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326216.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
1. On the Information Server, click Start | Run | then type "regedit" without the quotes.
2. Locate the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Jet\4.0\Engines\Jet 4.0.
3. In the right pane of Registry Editor, double click MaxLocksPerFile.
4. On the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, click Decimal.
5. Modify the value of the Value data box to equal 15000, then click OK.